Monday, May 16, 2011

#132, May 16, mid-day

I was caught in the post-ovulatory dry spot over the weekend, while being very busy, and very tired. I had some pretty good morning sex with husband, but didn't come, and there were no online conversations and no touching.

And today that feeling lingered on... until I talked with S late in the morning, and two-and-a-half days of pent-up need was released. We didn't talk long before I had to sneak off into hiding (I wasn't alone at home), and four minutes later I came.

And I still managed to stumble out to answer - and very quickly end - a phone call in the middle of those four minutes, with only one leg still dressed in tights and panties.

S was at work, but after I came we still managed to have some quick mutual fun... ah, sometimes I wish I could be a bit more explicit about my (our) desires and kinks. (But I know I feel more comfortable keeping most of that to myself.)

Still trying to hide my quickened breathing and put my clothes back into order as I write this.

2 comments:

  1. ....as I write this......

    what a perfect time to post.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes... timing is everything ;-)

    ReplyDelete