Sunday, May 1, 2011

#119, April 30, late night

I've been so anxious, not having talked with S for many days, wondering, worrying, like I always do. But tonight we reconnected, with a conversation that lasted over three hours, moving from this to that, ending with both of us masturbating and typing unmentionable details to each other.

I came first, as usual. But then I tried very hard to keep going... I'm not a woman who does multiples, and after an orgasm I get incredibly relaxed and hopelessly chatty, which sort of kills the mood for him, which makes me feel very selfish. I tried very hard not to let that happen tonight and it seems I succeeded.

It got very late and he had to go, so no cuddling. But since we're in this strange land somewhere between reality and fiction I can still imagine it as I go asleep.

God, I've missed him.

No comments:

Post a Comment