Friday, May 27, 2011

Toys, part 1

I'm not going to elaborate on why I had never tried it before, or why I didn't want to involve my husband - I'll just tell you that I bought my first sex toy one and a half years ago.

I'll always remember it. I sneaked into the toy store while my husband was a couple of stores away, buying shoes. I remember my panic at the counter, as the shop attendant very slowly and absentmindedly took the vibrator out of its package, inserted batteries and asked me to test it on my hand, to prove that it worked, to avoid claims of defective products later. I was embarrassed, and stressed, and sweating, anxiously looking over her shoulder to see if my husband was watching me from somewhere.

When the ordeal was finally over and the purchase paid for and wrapped, I realized that the parcel wouldn't fit in my purse. With mild violence it did, just in time before I met up with my husband, pretending I had been looking at dresses on sale.

We were away visiting relatives, staying for a few nights, so I had no privacy. I blushed whenever I thought of the toy, and I literally couldn't wait to try it out - I had planned on waiting until we got home, but I ended up trying it in the laundry room at my parents-in-laws, pulling down my tights and panties, with my dress still covering me more or less should anyone walk in.

I turned it on and pressed it against my clit, just for a few seconds... god, I will never forget those seconds. Right then and there I knew a new life had begun.

4 comments:

  1. LOL - And that was so real an account. I remember exactly the same angst and excitement. Guilty pleasures indeed. Thanks for sharing this Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I'm not the only one who's been all relaxed about toys since the age of 14... sometimes that's how it feels. Thanks for commenting Clive, and sorry for not leaving a note after reading your blog lately... I have read it, and have enjoyed it, I've just been having something of an introvert phase. Hopefully coming out of it now ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an awesome story. The first and only sex toy I bought was with a friend. Back home, bf was thousands of miles away. I had originally planned on surprising him with it, but instead kept it to myself. I wonder.... like sliding doors, if anything would be different had I surprised him with it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love moments of discovery like this. Well done, and well told.

    ReplyDelete