Thursday, May 5, 2011

#122, May 5, morning

(If you've come here HNT surfing and are in a hurry... skip to the next post.)

I talked with S last night. We were whispering in the dark (though it was the typed kind of whispers), secret thoughts.

It was late and when he suddenly had to go I went to sleep, without making myself come first. I love doing that, knowing that I'll wake up in the morning, or even a couple of times at night, feeling just like I did when I fell asleep - aroused, unreleased, mind full of images.

After an eventful morning, which I may write about in a separate post, though it was completely un-erotic, he said good morning... I was out, on my phone, but close to home, and it didn't take us long to get back to where we left off last night. As soon as I got in I quickly shifted to my laptop, and got right into bed, my dress up around my waist, tights down around my ankles, my vibrator out of the secret drawer.

I so wanted to hear his voice... it has been so long. I hesitated for a while, then asked if he could possibly call, though I knew he was on his way to work, or even already there. He couldn't, he was on a bus. I got so very embarrassed... I'm not sure why, I really don't think he minded that I asked, but it's probably the first time ever that I've asked him to call. I was lying on the bed, blushing, and it took me a while to get back into the fantasy.

Not too long though, and once I was there, there was no going back. I came, spasming, lost, moaning, with a feeling that I had finally arrived at a place I had been on my way to since we started talking last night.

3 comments:

  1. He should pick up the phone and instruct you to describe what you are doing while you were thinking of him.

    He should listen to you say that you want to feel that cock of his inside you. That you want to suck it,to ride it like a cowgirl...

    And then listen to you moan deeply as your middle finger probes deeper inside of you.
    And then your explanation:
    "It's my finger. I just put it in my cunt. Oh, god it feels good.Mmmmmm, yes, it does. I wish it was your cock.I wish I had the tip of your cock in my mouth right now,"

    And then your moaning again as you climax for his pleasure.
    It would be a hell of a bus-ride for him.
    And for you: A private yet not so private orgasm #122

    ReplyDelete
  2. Considering the topic of our conversation, that's probably not what I would have said ;-)

    But actually... all my orgasms are private yet not so private, due to the nature of this blog...

    I wonder if I could handle talking, without hearing him say anything... I wonder if he'd like it... it's a very interesting thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been in that situation, he would enjoy it a lot. and I mean A LOT!!!

    ReplyDelete