Thursday, May 12, 2011

#128, May 11, night

Today, I've been looking forward to flirting all day. I've been anticipating it, thinking about it, dreaming about it. I talked with good friend G about it, and realized that I don't necessarily want the flirting to go anywhere. I'm just enjoying the tension, the sense of possibility.

I know flirting is something that comes naturally to a lot of people, but I never quite had the confidence. Getting there now, and enjoying it immensely.

And then I actually got to flirt a little... looking into her eyes from across the room, past the crowds between us, getting that special smile back... mmm.

Then late at night I talked with S about it. I never met him in person and realized I don't really know if he's flirtatious or not. I told him I thought he was, and he said yes. It really turned me on. And I mean really, really, really. I felt almost faint with the tingling, burning, glowing, growing feeling... we imagined something... I was melting. Then he had to go.

I tried to come, but the arousal wore off quickly when he wasn't there. I felt frustrated, I really really wanted that climax... so watched a couple of videos, and had a nice, soft, sleepy release.

Thinking of him. Thinking of her. Swimming in this odd mix of real and semi-real and fantasy and dreams. It doesn't matter, it still gives me pleasure. I love having found my way to it.

(Oh and I want to thank everyone who has commented lately, and apologize for not answering... The turbulence for a while now has made it hard for me to formulate all the thoughts your comments have given rise to... but as things have calmed down considerably now I'll get to it shortly. Just know that your thoughts mean a lot to me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment