Monday, January 3, 2011

# 2: January 2, night

The lover came online, chatting on his mobile phone from bed, lying next to his sleeping wife. I love when he does that.

But he's somewhere in the backwaters and just as it was getting interesting and I was thinking of touching myself he lost signal and disappeared.

I spent forever watching clips, partly waiting for him to come back, partly wanting to find the clip with that sweet, cuddly girl I watched yesterday. I never found her, but I had my vibe squeezed firmly between my thighs and a nice arousal going for quite some time.

I came watching a girl tied and tormented with a mechanic dildo machine thing in her ass and a magic wand to her clitoris, forced to come.

I so want to try a magic wand some day. I'm sure they can't be as good as they look - but god, they look delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment