Saturday, January 15, 2011

#16, January 14, night

It looked bleak. He was left without an internet connection all day, and I missed him. But when I logged on in the evening, there it was: Back online!

I felt impatient as I watched tv with my husband at night. I couldn't wait to start playing. I was worried I'd miss him.

I didn't. Instead we had one of those blissful, three hour conversations, floating from one thing to the other, moving so effortlessly between realistic fantasies of what we would do if we were in a room together, right now, and what might do in a parallell universe, where every taboo was possible and desireable.

It ended with deep relaxation, with kissing, with arms and legs around each other, with soft, warm, damp, naked bodies falling asleep.

Sometimes it's so far away from "just" the erotic affair that we pretend it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment