Sunday, January 16, 2011

#17, January 15, night

Not a very good night with the lover. I waited around for him forever, and had just decided to call it a night and go to sleep when he came online.

We had a nice chit chat (we do too little of that, I'd like more smalltalk). Then we moved on to the sex, but it moved forward way too slowly. I think we were both tired.

And just as I felt that things started happening and thought of reaching for the vibe - he had to go. (Or maybe he just needed to sleep as desperately as I did.)

I watched a couple of clips and got off to one where the woman was tied, with a sturdy, lit wax candle placed on her stomach, as a man teased her relentlessly with a magic wand.

I had a great climax, but was still left with a slightly empty feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment