Wednesday, January 26, 2011

#28, January 26, morning

Yesterday, the lover started a fantasy of him deciding when I get to come, and when I don't... keeping me on the edge, allowing me to come only at certain times, with his permission...  god, I love that idea. I felt too shy to ask him to go through with it, but I'm hoping that's what we'll end up doing.

In the afternoon he directed me... mmm. He told me when and where to touch - and when to stop. It was delicious, and I actually learned a couple of new ways to touch myself, now that I wasn't chasing an orgasm, but "only" pleasure. Toward the end I had to end the conversation to work for a while, and I never really found out if he would have allowed me to come at the end.

When we talked at night, I knew I wasn't going to come. It made our conversation take on new directions... it was intimate, like whispering secrets, while slowly caressing.

And this morning, as we said our habitual yahoo good mornings, that feeling lingered on. He quickly decided to be late for work, and we ended up having an incredibly hot phone conversation, where I was standing naked in front of a mirror, watching my aroused face as I touched myself, exactly the way he told me to touch. When he ordered me to stop I was so turned on that I almost came without touching... throbbing, swollen, wet...

When he finally told me that he wanted me to make myself come I never thought I'd be able to, but I just exploded.

God. I want more.

No comments:

Post a Comment