Monday, January 10, 2011

# 10, January 9, night

The night started good - had a very arousing roleplay in the chat, which I abruptly broke off when the lover came online, unusually early. We then had an extremely arousing conversation. Just as I'd brought out my vibe and was trying hard not to come (wanted to wait for him), he disappeared without prior notice.

He does that sometimes, mostly because his wife wakes, or doesn't go to sleep as planned - or so he says, at least. Needless to say, I often worry that he's in fact talking with someone else. Ah, cyber relationships...

I don't think he was this time though, I could sense his intense arousal. Mmm.

Anyway. Very frustrating. While I waited for him to come back my arousal faded to almost nothing. But I still felt such great need for a release, so I watched a couple of clips and got off to a bdsm one that I loved. Not what I had hoped, given the good start, but good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment