Tuesday, January 11, 2011

# 12, January 10, night

Mmm. Feeling so wonderfully relaxed now. So close to him, as if he were half asleep right here, right next to me, his naked body pressed against mine.

It was a wonderful, sexy, long, arousing conversation - almost two and a half hours. I tried not to be selfish... but then I just had to come, and he didn't. Terribly frustrating. I felt guilty and told him so. He said it was fine, but I knew he was frustrated too.

I almost told him goodnight, when he started on another track... I wasn't sure where it was going, but went along, and it ended with him coming, and joining me in relaxation. Delicious. So glad I hung around. It's been a while since we both came together, I think we needed it. I know I wanted it.

My online affair is cutting into my much needed sleep... but I don't care. Nights like this make me feel I never need to sleep ever again.

But I'm soooo tired now...

No comments:

Post a Comment