Saturday, January 29, 2011

#30, January 28, night

I didn't think he'd show. I know he has recently gotten his internet connection back, after a long time of only having his phone, and I suspect he has taken the opportunity to make some new friends.

I want him to. I love imagining him aroused, talking, stroking... but god, I'm scared of losing him.

Anyway, just as I was going to send him a goodnight note, he came online. He made me tell my dirty secrets, my taboo masturbation fantasies... I can't believe I told him what I told him (and I can't believe he wasn't more shocked than he was).

We both find pregnancy to be a hot fantasy... and played with it for an hour or two. I'll never get tired of coming with him, though my orgasm wasn't anywhere near as intense as the one of this morning.

But then again, not many have been. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment