Monday, January 17, 2011

#18, January 17, afternoon

We couldn't talk last night, his wife was awake and he had to go just after saying hello.

Perhaps that's why I was so incredibly horny today. We didn't chat about anything in particular, but just seeing his name on screen made me so aroused. I just had to go lie down with my vibe for a while, panties around my ankles.

I told him so, and he called me from outside his office and talked me through it. His words translated into delicious images in my mind, which translated into beams of pleasure radiating throughout my body. In the middle of things my husband called on the mobile, but I think I hit the right button. The red one.

God, I hope so.

It's funny how my initial feelings of guilt have shrunk into a simple fear of getting caught.

No comments:

Post a Comment