Friday, January 28, 2011

#29, January 28, morning

Chatted with the lover, at great length, last night. We talked about orgasm denial... it just drives me mad, this is probably my number one kink. We started weaving a thrilling scene together, and both got more and more aroused... I hadn't planned on touching myself, but just as I felt I had to (and I knew that it would be very quick once I started), he had to leave. I chose to not touch, and instead fell asleep with a wonderful arousal... love doing that.

I slept way too little, of course, since we had talked half night, and the arousal was completely gone when I sleeplily went through the various morning routines. But when he came online later in the morning, and we started talking about last night... boom, it all came back, with a speed and a strength that took me completely by surprise.

So we started this fantasy of a woman bound, teased, not allowed to come, unless she did certain things... told certain things... and I felt an overwhelming urge... Once I'd told the lover I was touching myself, he immediately switched into real mode - and suddenly, I was the one who was not allowed to come, unless I told him certain secrets.

Which I did, of course. We haven't really played this way before, so I wasn't sure whether he expected me to wait for permission or not, but I sort of wanted him to, so after I (very embarrassedly) told him my story, I waited.

And waited.

And waited.

For well over five minutes I was sliding the vibe over my throbbing sex, so so so close, so completely on the edge, staring at the screen, waiting... it was pure torture, but it was also absolutely delicious.

When he finally talked, he continued the fantasy instead of telling me to come. I was confused, and so lost in pleasure, and so frustrated and desperate that I ended up asking him to please tell me. Only then did he tell me to come, and I came so hard and long that I almost blacked out.

I need to do this again. We still don't have an agreement, but I hope we'll experiment with this for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment