Monday, January 31, 2011

#31, January 29, afternoon

Didn't talk with the lover last night. His habits are a bit late for me on weekends - when he comes online I'm either asleep, or so tired that I can't carry on a conversation (especially not for two hours, topped with an exhausting climax).

Maybe that's why I woke feeling particularly horny today. Usually, my lover cures onset of horniness during the day, evening and night, while I leave it to my husband on weekend mornings. This morning, though Sunday, for various reasons nothing happened, however.

Later in the day, I sneaked a little yahoo time and found the lover online. Mmm. I told him about my fantasies in the morning, and we were both instantly turned on. There is no one who is so in tune with my arousal as he is.

Family was all around, so I had to quit talking quite abruptly. But the fantasy wouldn't leave me alone, and when my husband went out, I immediately grabbed the opportunity.

Quick, taboo, delicious. Just the way I want it.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you've found me and I've found you in turn... this is exactly what I needed... someone else in my shoes :) good to see, good to hear... hopefully I'll be able to keep up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cande - welcome, so glad to see you here! My first comment, that calls for a real celebration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY Bring out the Champagne!!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete