Thursday, January 13, 2011

# 14, January 13, morning

That was unexpected.

I was working happily at the kitchen table when the lover came online. We exchanged greetings and various short updates on our respective lives, after which we, as usual, started talking about sex. I told him about something I'd come across in the chat last night - it was nothing spectacular, but sometimes the timing is just right, and both get obsessed about the same thing, at the same time.

Suddenly I found myself completely wet, trembling, aroused... a while later I was naked, squatting in the bath tub, masturbating, with the laptop on a stool next to the tub, following instructions from the lover, and seeing new images before my eyes, as he described the scenes he was imagining.

How I wished he had been able to tell me over the phone... but then again, I wouldn't have been able to talk, nor hold the handset ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment