Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Regrets

Ok, so I have an issue with phone sex. I love it but I get too lost in it, it's so intense I lose focus, or rather, I am so completely focused on my own pleasure I forget everything else. Afterward I'm struck with doubts and feelings of inadequacy and selfishness.

I explained all of the above when S turned out to be at home today, offering to call. He said he understood, but I felt horrible and regretted having said anything at all. We said goodbye... but my head was spinning, and I couldn't stop thinking about his voice.

I can't believe I turned down one of the rare occasions on which we could phone each other. I got hornier and hornier, and after a while I messaged him, telling him of my regrets... poor man, he probably wishes quite often that he was involved with someone just a tad less emotional!

I was so aroused, on the brink of coming... but I had a faint hope he'd come back online, so I waited. I have to say those were some very, very pleasurable ten minutes, staying on the edge just in case he'd be back... but finally I couldn't take it anymore, and came, and went offline.

Oh well, I suppose I learned a lesson :-)

2 comments:

  1. you know what you like and you are honest about it. I see no need for regrets.

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I've done that so many times... love love love that sensation of just barely holding on....

    ReplyDelete