Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Coffee break

I've been working very efficiently today. I didn't open the messenger - I knew that if I did, there was a great risk of me leaving my notes and assignments aside, and instead finding myself on the bed, panting.

S hasn't been feeling well and I've been busy, so we've hardly talked the last few days, just some quick reports and hellos. I've missed him... and in the afternoon I couldn't resist any longer. I went online, and within minutes he said hello.

And within another few minutes images were flowing, invading my brain, shoving all thoughts of work to a dark corner... We didn't say much, but we didn't need much either - there were mentions of a wet tip, a throbbing clit, hot skin and eager fingers, and something else as well... or was half of that in my imagination even? As well as in his, probably... Seconds later - literally seconds - my sex was throbbing, and my hand on its way under my dress..

I showed remarkable self discipline, and stopped there. Back to work.

But it was a beautiful coffee break. Without coffee.

3 comments:

  1. That sounds absolutely wonderful. I miss that so much. I haven't seen Rob online to play in AGES like over 2 months. I'm so looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is a very, very long time. I hope you'll get the opportunity soon... and that you can even make up for some of the lost time ;-)

    ReplyDelete