Sunday, September 11, 2011

Happy

It's such a wonderful level of flirting. It's not that kind of painful crush where every glance and every smile and every word is the source of either delirious joy or utter despair, but it's certainly not indifferent either. Sometimes I wonder if I really want anything at all to happen... I'm rather enjoying things as they are now.

I'm lucky: I get to see her a couple of times a week. I'm never alone with her, but I don't mind. I like catching her watching me from afar, through the crowds. I like getting a quick smile from her - and when I do, it's as if only she and I are in the room, though there are usually at least 50 others. I lke the warmth that spreads in my body, and I like the feeling of not being able to erase the silly smile from my face. I love wondering whether she's interested or just being friendly.

As for S... I've shared my concerns with him, and he says nice things to me. Things that make me smile. I think we're ok :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment