Thursday, September 8, 2011

One-sided phone sex...?

I talked with S this morning, and by that I mean a typed conversation. I was very aroused by our mutual fantasies and had to go lie down, with vibrator in hand. S was at work, so no chance of phone sex.

As I felt my climax approaching I had an urge to let him hear me... I even wrote a message asking if he'd consider calling me, not talking, just listening... but something made me hesitate, and I never sent it.

Instead I went ahead and let myself be swept away by delicious images and scenarios, and shortly after, during our still ongoing conversation, I came.

Afterwards I told him that I would have wanted for him to hear me, but that I hadn't quite been able to bring myself to ask. I didn't outright ask him if he'd have wanted to, and he didn't outright say that he would have. In fact, I think I rather gathered from his reply that he wouldn't.

Which is fine, of course, since that's up to him entirely. But while I do feel relaxed and very good after (sort of) coming with him, since it has been a while now, I'll also have to admit I feel just a tad insecure as well... or perhaps rejected, even? I guess I had hoped he'd be a bit more enthusiastic about the phone idea, and seeing as he wasn't, I feel embarrassed about having brought it up.

I'm glad I didn't ask before the climax. That might have ruined things.

2 comments:

  1. That's too bad. I can't imagine why he wouldn't want to listen. I would have been all ears.

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Re-reading my post now, I feel horribly self centered... but thankyou for your kind words :-)

    ReplyDelete