Saturday, July 2, 2011

Last number

6 months. 171 numbered posts. 171 orgasms, each one unique and special, each one accounted for.

It has been a magnificent experiment. I have forced myself to be very, very honest, which has proved both challenging and useful.

When I started, I thought I'd write about my erotic fantasies. I quickly realized that wasn't at all what I wanted or needed to do. Instead, it has perhaps been more of a relationship blog, and S has been a huge part of it.

I've figured a lot of things out, and I have a need to go on doing that... the blog stays, but there will be no more numbered posts.

I'd like to thank all that have read and commented, or just read, and I invite you to keep reading, and commenting. Who knows what direction this blog will take...

2 comments:

  1. It been a pleasure and privilege sharing in your chronological capers - and I am so glad you are continuing to blog about your relationships, your passions, desires and motivations.

    Thank you for sharing.

    G
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pleasure has been all mine, hehe... No, seriously, thank you for reading. And commenting. Among other things. I will continue sharing, in one way or another.

    ReplyDelete