Friday, July 22, 2011

A good night

These days are frustrating. I can't be online much, and I really miss the daytime talking with S. It's different from nights somehow, more focused. At night, we take our time, since we can often take as much as a couple of hours to talk. But during the day we might only have ten minutes, so we either keep it strictly friendly, or completely hot.

Anyway, we got half an hour or so in the day today, which had me very aroused, but not able to touch since I was sitting on a narrow lawn by a very busy street. After that we exchanged a few offline messages, which made me look forward to talking at night very much.

So. Night came. S came online - but only for 15 minutes, and then he had to go.

I was fantasizing even before he said hello, so he left me completely wet, aching... I didn't really know how to handle it, I sooo wanted to talk. So I went into a chat room... and almost immediately stumbled over a young woman who aroused me very much, and it seemed feelings were mutual.

We talked for an hour or so... god, she was delicious. I can't say that we connected, on a personal level, but I didn't really try either. We had a role play of sorts, and I loved it. After I came I didn't really feel like going on, but it felt rude to stop so I kept going until she came, or at least she said she did. I never really trust myself to be able to make that happen for others, but at least I sensed she liked talking.

A good night, though I have to admit I missed S, even in the middle of everything, and especially now, afterwards. It's been so long since we had a good climax together, and I can't even remember when was the last time we had any virtual post-coital cuddling. I know it doesn't sound like much for those of you who haven't tried it, but believe it or not, it's almost as good as the real thing.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm, where do you chat? I haven't chatted in a long time and would love to find a new hang out. Great blog too btw.

    ReplyDelete