Saturday, July 9, 2011

Delicious women and unattractive men

I simply don't find men attractive. If there's a connection, then yes. A man who arouses my interest... I might well admire his face, his fingers, his stomach, his calves, his cock. I'll fantasize about his body, and get aroused by images and thoughts.

But an unknown guy I see in the street? Never.

Women, on the other hand. I can't think of many who don't have at least one lovely feature, in fact most have many, some have them in abundance, and a few are so delicious to just watch that I can't stop myself from imagining touching them, kissing them, being abducted by them, slowly seduced, and becoming their longterm lover. I've spent half day in various stores and I have seen at least 50 very attractive women whom I very much enjoyed admiring, but not one man.

Is it only me? I certainly don't mind getting intimate with men, in fact I've enjoyed that a lot - a LOT - over the years, and I probably spend more time thinking about having sex with men than with women. But I never, ever get attracted simply by the good looks of an unknown man, or, for that matter, a known man whom I don't particularly like, no matter how "good looking" he's considered to be.

In fact, I don't think I ever have.

No comments:

Post a Comment