Monday, July 18, 2011

Finally...

It could have been disappointing. S and I hadn't talked more than very briefly in almost a week, and when we finally met up tonight we only got to talk for half an hour or so. Neither of us was even close to climaxing.

But during that half hour he "woke" me in ways that no-one else, or nothing else, seems to be able to. He left me with taboo images, and a tempting fantasy... On my own, after, I had a series of delicious mini orgasms, like a string of glistening pearls, ending in a long, soft climax that made me relax completely, and smile.

I wanted to write something about taking chat breaks... but I'll save it for another time, right now I just feel like sleeping.

And smiling.

3 comments:

  1. how fabulous. Hello from the frozen north! G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... G! Always glad to catch a glimpse of you... stay warm, whichever way you can ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. pleasure is mine, Scandi angel. Email me when you can. G x

    ReplyDelete