Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The advantages of not keeping an orgasm diary

  • When the 3 pm horniness sets in, I can allow myself a ten minute quickie, knowing that it will only take ten minutes, not ten minutes and then another ten minutes to blog about it. (And instead of wasting the ten minutes I save to do more work, I can have another ten minute quickie.)
  • After an intense couple of nightly hours with S, ending with the kind of climax that just makes me want to curl up next to him and drift off to sleep... I can do just that. In my thoughts. Without feeling I should blog about it.
But here I am, blogging about it anyway.

It just feels more real that way. As if putting it in writing proves it really happened.

3 comments:

  1. and for those of us who are avid readers, you tease us so! Only kidding. I think you are right to move on, open a new chapter and see where it takes you. It's an honour to be along for the journey. Gxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take it as it comes, if you want to write about it, do it. Don't limit yourself. It's your blog you can do what you want with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well said, Cande. The whole point of the online freedom is exactly that...although sometimes our patterns can become restricting. Ok, that makes no sense...I need coffee. Gxx

    ReplyDelete