Friday, August 19, 2011

Middle of the night

I woke up in the middle of the night and felt wide awake. The thought of masturbating crossed my mind, and I spent a while daydreaming about someone who's been on my mind lately, but the dreams of her are more romantic than erotic. I went on to open the laptop and read the local news, after which I checked the messenger - not because I thought there'd be something there, and definitely not because I expected to talk, but simply out of habit. I was surprised to find a message from S, who's on a holiday. I hadn't thought I'd hear from him until he got back.

The very brief message got my thoughts going.. I looked up an erotic story, and was surprised to find one which was well written and just to my tastes. What a feast it is when that happens! With mini-vibe in hand I read on, knowing I wouldn't make it until the end of the story.

I love that feeling, of being so close, only allowing myself very light touches of the vibrator, set on low, as to not climax too soon. Challenging myself to read just one more paragraph, then one more, and one more... until finally deciding to let myself go, feeling the spasms ripple through my body in the darkness of the room, the pleasure prolonged by wet fingers knowingly curling and swirling around just the right spots at just the right intervals.

Very relaxed and sleepy now. Too bad I'll have to get up in just one hour.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog it's really relatable and i like that you're very sexual but never cross over into being seedy. Using your vibrator on that slow setting must have been a challenge, many of us can't hold back and have no will power so go you ;)

    ReplyDelete